Acupuncture for runners
How acupuncture can improve your running performance?
Whether you are a beginner, seasoned runner, or an elite athlete, Acupuncture can prevent injury, improve recovery and boost your performances.
what does acupuncture do?
- Releases pain relieving endorphins
- Increases blood flow and oxygen to injury sites
- Increases white blood cells to help the immune system
so How does that help me?
- Reduce swelling, inflammation and pain
- Decreases muscle spasm
- Increase the range of movement of the affected joint
- Relief of soft tissue injuries such as sprains, muscle strains and tendinosis
- Recovery from fatigue, delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and muscle spasms
- Improve your recovery time
We would love to help you!
Book your appointment below or if you would prefer call us on + 61 2 9475 6533 to arrange a FREE 10 min consultation over the phone. No obligation to make an appointment.